Welcome to the First Virtual Beyond Ophthalmology Integrated Meeting (BOIM).
We proudly introduce the first BOIM, which will be held in 2022.
BOIM is a form of dedication from us, Eyelink group education to share knowledge to move forward together, such as the tagline BOIM 2022 this time, “Growing Together for Brighter Indonesia”.
With the spirit of “Meaningful Life”, Eyelink Group realizes the service and management of eye healthcare through 3 commitments in values and culture: professional, educational, and Social (Proedusocio). With the implementation of BOIM 2022, we hope that our educational mission can benefit all components of eye healthcare in Indonesia. Therefore, in this meeting, all of us can learn and add knowledge from the experts from Indonesia and abroad.
This webinar will be held online for three days, including didactic courses and symposiums covering cataracts and refractive surgery, infection and immunology, glaucoma, refraction and low vision, community ophthalmology, retina, pediatric ophthalmology & strabismus, reconstruction and oculoplastic, and neuro-ophthalmology.
Welcome and see you at the 2022 Beyond Ophthalmologist Integrated Meeting.
Ruchyta Ranti, MD
Growing Together for Brighter Indonesia
Beyond Ophthalmologist Integrated Meeting (BOIM) 2022 is a meeting event for practitioners which can provide the latest information about educational and innovative eye care. This meeting will discuss topics from all divisions, including Retina, Cataract, Refractive Surgery, Neuro Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Glaucoma, IIM (Infection Immunology), ROO (Reconstructive Oncology Oculoplasty) and Community Ophthalmology. General practitioners, Ophthalmologists, Nurses, Refractionist Optician can participate a role for updating knowledge and skills through these meeting.
This Biennial Meeting offers much information on emerging clinical issues, as result on latest research eye health sciences. Ophthalmologist will have wonderful opportunities to exchange ideas and information with provided best speaker in their field.
Live Meeting Guidances
Dear Participants, Thank you for registering at the Beyond Ophthalmologist Integrated Meeting (BOIM) 2022. Below are steps for joining the live meeting of the BOIM:
- Use your preferred browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) at https://member.boim.co.id to access the virtual meeting. It is highly recommended using Laptop or PC to have best virtual meeting experience.
- Login using Email and Password that were sent to you during registration. If you forget your password or do not have one yet, click “forgot password” and follow the steps.
- After login, you will find the landing page that have Live Meeting and Exhibition menus/buttons.
- You can see program detail by clicking the Program Book menu.
- Click the Live Meeting button to join the live meeting on the meeting day.
- You can ask questions during discussion by typing them in the Q&A box. Please use the Q&A box only for raising the question.
- This virtual event is not prepared for reruns, so please attend each session on time as specified in the program schedule.